Classroom Decor Time

Friday, July 21, 2017
It's hard to believe that the back to school season will be upon us soon (and may have already started in your area!)

One of my favorite things about this time of year is choosing a theme for my classroom each year. I have a few tried and true themes that I go back to all the time, but I also love trying out new themes from time to time!

I'm excited to offer a line of Classroom Decor Items in my Teachers Pay Teachers store to help make choosing a new theme easy for you! I have SIX different Classroom Decor packs ready and in my store for you to choose from!! All of my decor packs are JAMMED full of goodies for you!!







I'm still deciding which one I want to use this year!! I love them all so much it will be hard to decide!
Which one is your favorite?

If you already have decor items and just want to add to your set, I also offer alot of the parts from each pack as individual purchases! 

Check out all my Decor Items including the Individual parts of each theme HERE!

No comments