Color by Number January - February - Addition and Subtraction Pack

Saturday, January 28, 2017
I'm excited to introduce my Color by Number January - February - 


I'm excited for this pack as it's the first of many Color by Number packs I have planned.
I made this particular pack at the request of my husband who teachers first grade. 
I am planning to have 6 monthly packs in Addition and Subtraction (and in the future, multiplication and division, too!)


This first pack contains 12 Color By Number pages including 
Winter, Groundhog Day, President's Day, and Valentine's Day pages. 

4 pages focus on Addition to 10, 4 pages focus on Addition to 20, and 4 pages focus on Subtraction from 10. 

What's Included:

January/Winter Themed Pages
All Bundled Up – Addition to 10
I Love Cocoa – Addition to 20
Snow Sledding – Subtraction from 10
Winter Friends – Addition to 10
School Closed – Addition to 20
Winter Monsters – Subtraction from 10

February Themed Pages
Groundhog Day – Addition to 10
George Washington – Addition to 20
Abraham Lincoln – Subtraction from 10
Valentine Gifts – Addition to 10
Love – Addition to 20
Valentine Friends – Subtraction from 10





Check out all my Color by products here. 

You will find all my products in the Smart 2 Heart TPT store

I'm even more excited by this Color by Number set as this set has gotten my first sales since I opened my store. I'm excited to be creating products other teachers can use!

If you have any suggestions or thoughts for products you'd like to see, either message me through my facebook page or contact me at Smart2Heart (at) gmail.com.


No comments