Grand Opening - Smart 2 Heart Creations - Spin and Match Freebie

Sunday, January 1, 2017
Happy 2017! I am excited to announce that my Teachers Pay Teachers store: Smart 2 Heart Creations is now open for business!

In honor of my grand opening, I have a special freebie file available for download at Teachers Pay Teachers. You can head over to my store to download my "Spin and Match Basic Animals Freebie." This is the first in a line of Spin and Match Early Learning Products.



These series of products is designed around early learning skills including matching, patterning and vocabulary development. I designed the products to help my own son who is working on growing his own speaking vocabulary and matching skills.

Spin and Match Basic Animals Freebie contains a small sample of what my full Spin and Match products will include. By downloading the freebie you will get two full page spinners: one in color, and one in black and white, and the matching animal cards, as well as directions for how to play Spin and Match.

If you purchase any of my other Spin and Match Early Learning Products, you will get additional spinner options, additional matching cards, matching worksheets, additional game suggestions with needed playing cards, board games and more!

Head over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to download Spin and Match Basic Animals Freebie. Please leave some feedback if you download!

Looking forward to bringing you many more teaching products in the future!

No comments