Pirate Themed Behavior Clip Chart System

Saturday, January 7, 2017
I'm excited to introduce a new type of product into my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. 

is a Pirate Themed Behavior Clip Chart System.


I've never used one of these clip charts before, but was excited to introduce it to my classroom and let me tell you the turnaround in behavior was AMAZING in just a few days! I am so thrilled I switched to this system! 

In this file you will get the full set of 7 color posters ready to print and use!

This set also includes THREE sets of printable rewards to offer your students when they reach the top of the chart. 


To help with management you will also find a Weekly Reporting Sheet you can print and use for each student, and an Easy to use letter to send home if your student reaches the 'Parent Contact' Level.'

For my own classroom, I decided to hang my chart on the wall and getting clothespins wasn't the method that worked best for me (though my husband LOVES his clothespins for his class!). I decided to make printable small name tags to hang on the wall beside my chart. I just use some sticky tac to hold them on and it's super easy for the kids to move their pieces up and down on the chart!
(I didn't have the tags ready when I took this picture)

I've included my printable name labels in this pack. I've also included an EDITABLE Powerpoint of these labels with easy to use directions so you can simply type your students' names in and print!

Don't forget to check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store for other great products!

Looking for something in particular? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear them! Feel free to contact me or visit my new Facebook Page and message me there!


No comments